Wednesday, August 15, 2007

cuz I can shake a chicken in the middle of the room!


Join us this Thursday for Drink & Walk at the Zoo Bar @ 7PM.

Bop bop a loo bop ba lop bop bam -- D&W shall honor 30 years of Dead
E'vis this week, where else, at the Zoo, acourse. Join us at the Zoo
Bar to toast The King, long live the mayonaise, etc. The Zoo Bar's
just a hop from Woodley stop on the red line, we'll be there from 7 pm
on. So come on out cuz "We can shake a chicken in the middle of the
room!"

Drink & Walk is evolving in a new direction, we'll be trying new
locations, innovations, associations-- our beloved Angles is still on
the map acourse, as is, even ye olde Black Cat. Stay tuned for further
incidents.

The Zoo Bar is located at 3000 Connecticut Avenue, N.W. , Washington D.C. 20008 (Directly across from the main entrance to the Washington National Zoo). (202) 232-4225. http://www.zoobardc.com/

We leave you with a few favorite Elvis quotes:

I don't know anything about music. In my line you don't have to.

A person's eyes tell you more than their words I'm sort of getting
tired of being Elvis Presley.

People who read sex into my music have dirty minds.

1 Comments:

Blogger mark wallace said...

I don't know if I can make it. Place is gonna be a zoo.

2:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home