Monday, July 02, 2007

A Special Message From Drink & Walk ---- NATIONAL VELVEETA


It's my turn to vacation, and I will be out of town this coming Thursday through next Tuesday. The Smiffus will be back in town this Wednesday, along with our Star Emeritus, and they may be available for Drink & Walk. I haven't heard from them, out in Hill Country, so I don't know what their preferences will be. For those who may want to meet up for a Thursday drink, I'd suggest you get in touch directly with either The Smiffus or Star Emeritus and work it out. But I guess, otherwise, with little else to go on, we'd have to take a second week off. Still, all in all, this means a triumphant return to Drinking & Walking for Thursday July 12. In the meantime, I wish you all a fabulous Fourth of July and a great weekend. See you all in a little bitteen. --- Blood And

4 Comments:

Blogger DAN / DANIEL GUTSTEIN said...

Mind you, I have nothing against Chelsea, nor do I have anything against National Velvet, but I do have something against Velveeta, darn it. BA

5:08 PM

 
Blogger mark wallace said...

The whole thing is just so cheesy.

5:10 PM

 
Blogger DAN / DANIEL GUTSTEIN said...

but, is it cheese? what is velveeta actually? it's not cheese. BA

10:54 AM

 
Blogger mark wallace said...

It's in the nature of cheesiness that cheesy cheese would not be real cheese but only an imitation of cheese.

11:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home