Tuesday, June 06, 2006

life's little pleasures



Is it any pleasure in life? And if it is any pleasure, what is it? A catfish sandwich? The bus showing up on time? Musing on I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby's cellmate? Calling the raise to see the flop? The prospect of some serious inflation? London broil? A nut cluster? A bigwig in the wigwam? Making a baking soda volcano in the sandbox? Putting a tack on someone's stool? In 10th grade architectural drafting class? While the kid went to ask the teacher a question? And the teacher came back? And said "Let's see what you got?" And hopped up onto the kid's chair? Where the tack was? And said "OOOOOHHH?" And grabbed his ass? You see? It is some pleasure in life. Uhum.

Take some pleasure. Join us for another round of Drink & Walk, the happy hours with stools, but no tacks. Beers but no inflation. And but a short walk from London Broil, nut clusters, and bigwigs. Flip a coin. Tails. See you there.

3 Comments:

Blogger DAN / DANIEL GUTSTEIN said...

My name is Blood And, and I endorse this pleasure. I mean email. BA

8:56 AM

 
Blogger mark wallace said...

My enemies have been brought low. I have drunk the drinks I have drunk, and walked the walk I do walk. There will be more to come of this masquerade.

10:38 AM

 
Blogger DAN / DANIEL GUTSTEIN said...

Yea, you have drunk of the fruit of the vine, and walked of the direction of the thoroughfare. Go forth, Sirrah, and teach thine flock of the creative writings.

11:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home