Sunday, August 06, 2006

Severe B.O. Warning Lifted


The temperatures have dropped, and the National Weather Service has lifted its Severe B.O. Warning for the D.C. Metro area. Don't get me wrong -- there is still some heinous B.O. out there, just not at severe levels, according to the Office of Homeland Security, a federal agency that monitors the spread of B.O. throughout America. It was thought, at the height of the heat wave last week, that terrorists might attempt to destroy the Strategic Deodorant Reserve, so, heavily-strapped guards in three piece suits and mirror sunglasses were assigned to Old Spice factories throughout the world. The crisis has passed, fortunately, and the government, instead, has lowered the threat level to P.U. / 3, down from P.U. / 4. Still, Americans are urged to report suspicious B.O. to the authorities. If in doubt, once again, dial 911 and say "B.O."

After you do that, join us for a Drink -- but no Walk -- this Wednesday, at Angles. Among other things, we will be discussing the re-launching of Drink & Walk: The Second Season, the new Fettoosha Rocket (a missile that shoots Fettoosh salad at a range of 21 km), and the latest government scandal, in which the government is now denying that the earth is gradually turning into a giant shrubbery, the shape and texture of a burrito. We will be at Angles from 6 to 9. Please join us for all festivities.

8 Comments:

Blogger mark wallace said...

The new Drink & Walk better not become the new Drink & Phone It In. Do it for serious, or don't do it at all.

12:51 PM

 
Blogger drink & walk said...

oh, we're serious. don't you worry 'bout that.

5:24 PM

 
Blogger mark wallace said...

The lack of typos suggests to me that you may be a bit too sobre to mean what you say.

8:58 PM

 
Blogger drink & walk said...

the drunker we get, the fewer typos we make

1:16 PM

 
Blogger DAN / DANIEL GUTSTEIN said...

Damn, man. For a minute I thought "I am Drink & Walk" but I didn't write that, typos or not. But I am not Drink & Walk, I am Blood And. DG

1:31 PM

 
Blogger drink & walk said...

*I* am drink & walk.

2:24 PM

 
Blogger mark wallace said...

Well, I may not BE drink = walk, but I'm sure plenty drunk, and just about to walk.

3:17 PM

 
Blogger DAN / DANIEL GUTSTEIN said...

No, I am Drink & Walk.
No, I am Drink & Walk.
No, I am Drink & Walk.
Awroooo.
BA

8:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home